Technician's responsibilities include:
Visits to cable customer residences to collect payment and retain the customer for the client.
Disconnect customer's cable TV service at the pole (not applicable in all markets).
Recover cable equipment (converters and modems) from the customer.
Eligible candidates must:
Have a current driver's license without restrictions.
Criminal background check and drug screen required.
Use personal pick-up truck, van or SUV.
Vehicle may need to be capable of transporting a 28' ladder (depending on market requirements).
Able to lift and carry 75-90 lbs. and work repeatedly from heights up to 30 feet.
Work evening and weekend hours.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a position with the company. You will need to complete the application below before you can be considered for an open position. Please understand that our acceptance of this application does not create an obligation for us to offer you employment. Be advised that your application has certain legal consequences. Therefore, we advise you to read very carefully the "Applicants Acknowledgement" section at the end of this application BEFORE you answer the questions set forth.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AND THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE YOU SIGN IT. THIS SECTION AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THOSE LEGAL RIGHTS, PLEASE ASK THEM BEFORE YOU SIGN THIS APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT ASK, WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE SET FORTH BELOW.
In exchange for the company's consideration of this employment application:
1. I understand that the company maintains a full and/or modified drug free workplace and that a policy is available for review upon request. I may be required to submit to a drug/alcohol test, under-go a post-job offer medical examination, or pencil and paper tests, designed to determine my suitability for the job for which I am bein considered. Additionally, from time to time, I may be required to take subsequent tests during the course of my employment and consent to such post-job offer and post-hire testing. I understand that, subject to applicable law, that the company shall be the sole judge of the acceptability of any test results.
2. I promise that all the information I have supplied in this application, and any other information, oral or written, is true and accurate. I understand that any misstated, misleading, incomplete, or false information is grounds for rejection of this application, refusal to hire, a withdrawal of an offer of employment, or immediate discharge without recourse, whenever and however discovered.
3. I hereby authorize the company, its agents or assigns, to contact my previous employers to request references. Further, I agree to hold the company and any such previous employer harmless for disclosure and authorize them to release any and all information pertaining to me and my employment.
4. I fully understand and acknowledge, and where applicable consent to, the following:
* That my employment is at will;
* That I may discharged for any reason, without notice;
* That I am subject to a 90-day introductory period;
* The the company may conduct a criminal background, a driver's license, and credit investigation and will check my references;
* That work schedules may vary and can be unpredictable, and that as such I may be required to work a different shift, weekends, or over time;
* That I will be required to comply with the policies and protocols set forth in the employee handbook of my employer;
* That the company reserves the right to amend, change, and/or modify the policies and protocols set forth in the employee handbook, with or without prior notice.